1) What information tools & technologies did you used to complete your CyberFair project?
We use the telephone TV DV and camera, scanner, software, books, newspaper, survey interview to finish our research. We use DV and camera to record the time, get the first hand material through the material, computer software, and interview. We take the school internet resource, computer and camera. We get the donation from shanghai society research house. The most valuable tool is the camera and computer. Computer tech is most valuable in the speed and search.
2) In what ways did you act as "ambassadors" and spokespersons for your CyberFair project both on-line and in person.
In order to finish the plan, we interview plenty of the farmers and area. all the farmers are very interested in the activity, and giving the cooperation and support. they said: as long as we can show the homeland, and let the xiama go to the world, promoting the local development.
3) What has been the impact of your project on your community?
Our plan is to dig the local source to the world, and the more about the xiaya people. They all aware that there word and action is the part of their local culture. They are proud of their homeland culture. In the long term, people culture experience the communication.
4) How did your project involve other members of your community as helpers and volunteers?
Our theme get the support from all people, they all happy for it. Their communication are more and more closer, nankai university and xibei teacher school once explore our webpage, and then introduce to the students and friends.
5) Discoveries, Lessons and Surprises (Optional)
Through our themed research, we find the culture is wide and deep. But many culture is hidden in the forest waiting us to dig it. In the future we will try to focus on the culture for big contribution to the culture.