1) What information tools & technologies did you used to complete your CyberFair project?
We use the telephone, TV, camera, scanner, recorders, computer software, library, book, newspaper, interview.
2) In what ways did you act as "ambassadors" and spokespersons for your CyberFair project both on-line and in person.
The students in our school life is very hard,They user internet only in school,And the outside world can only communicate through the internet.They generally use the QQ and the outside world communicate
3) What has been the impact of your project on your community?
We explore all the process and planning on the change of development.We want more people to know that selenium sand melons, melon sand so that the sale of selenium to go further
4) How did your project involve other members of your community as helpers and volunteers?
At the process, we interview the farmers. We received warm welcome and moved by their hospitality.
5) Discoveries, Lessons and Surprises (Optional)
In the process of exploration, we feel it deeply the hardness of the farmers. As long as more we do, we can taste the fruit.