Below you will find a short checklist of components that can make a CyberFair project outstanding.
1. Is the CyberFair 2021 participant banner displayed on the home page?
2. Do you tell the viewer about the purpose for your CyberFair project?
3. Is your project educational and informative?
4. Do you describe the contributions made by each student to the project?
5. Does your project include any original artwork, photos, videos or audio?
6. Do you list the sources for all of the information found in your project?
7. Did you include a site map of all the information found in your project?
8. Did you promote your project through social media?
Your CyberFair Support Team GlobalSchoolNet.org
Global SchoolNet Foundation:
Communicate, collaborate, & celebrate learning!
Global SchoolNet is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, member supported,
education organization. GSN, a developer of online content since
1984, partners with schools, communities and businesses to provide
collaborative learning activities that prepare students for the
workforce and help them to become literate and responsible global
For more information about the services and programs provided by
Global SchoolNet, please visit www.globalschoolnet.org
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 760-635-0001